So parp went down when I was in the middle of an RP with another OC.
We were RPing paragraph style. If you’re taciturnUnderling [TU] then shoot me a message and maybe we can continue our RP on skype or some other parp-esque chat.(Like erigam or charat)
((Why I hate MSPARP.))
1. If you go on there as Cronus, almost all you can find is Kankris wanting to frick Cronus. But if you click to search for characters excluding Kankri, they automatically disconnect most of the time. I once had a Bro I connected to say “Hang on I’ll fix this” and change to Kankri.
2. If you go on there as Eridan? Oh, you must be looking for Sollux, Karkat, or someone else in a popular ship with him(while usually, I look for Dave if I want ships and Cronus or Dualscar for family things)
3. You’re Dave? Must be looking for John to frick.
4. I’ve had friends go on the NSFW chats and finds grubs and 8-year-old versions of characters. Seriously, if you’re going to do that would it bother you to click “safe for work” instead?
5. When people will send their REALLY long starter, but then disconnect as soon as they see who you are.
6. When people don’t use the look for or exclude button. I can find a character I’ve been hoping to find, I won’t even use an AU unless they’re doing it sometimes. But they disconnect. I will be the normal character, normal outfit, not an animal, nothing different.
7. People who get mad when you explain that you don’t want to go to their groups. One time, someone linked me to a group and I said no and explained that I’m always ignored unless I make the group.
8. People who show up in the middle of an RP, or people that look for a random person and then link their friends to the chat. If you want a group, just make a group chat.
9. OCs using the canon character setting. I ALWAYS use the look for or exclude option, I never choose to look for OCs unless I’m being an OC or someone from something else. I was on as Eridan once and someone, just because Cronus typed in violet, used his setting, insulted Eridan, then left. If you want to use a certain color, just copy and paste the color. That’s what I always do.))
For those who mock me for having a neko OC.
NEKO =/= MARY SUE.
MARY SUE = AN OC WITHOUT FAULT. Mary Sue’s are perfect and loved by “everyone”. Mary Sue’s can do anything perfectly.
My final words for this post will be that my OC is NOT mary sue. She has faults and weaknesses. She has back story. I even CHANGED HER NAME for GODS SAKE.
NEKO =/= MARY SUE.
So I’m messing around with ideas for my OC’s
I’ve decided to change some things on the official profile for my main OC and was messing with her brother too just a tiny bit.
Jesus fucking Christ.
I adore Big Brother, and haven’t missed an episode this season, awesome choice of peeps, and so, I just learned that people are writing Zankie fanfictions and all that weird jazz, and frankly it is so fucking weird and disturbing seeing people write shit like this.
For god sakes, it was just a showmance. Yeah They have a great connection, and will probably stay awesome friends, and yes Frankie kinda crushed on him a bit, but seriously, why you gotta? Why you gotta write weird shit about an actual person for your sick little fantasies?
“Oh my god, I sooooo ship these two, I have to write about them fluffing it up and then having the hardcore sex sex because it’s so awesome . And Zach is soooo totally gay, wowiwowow.”
I know that people do it with Jared and Jensen, and others peeps, but cOME ON, PEOPLE!
DO NOT ROLEPLAY OR WRITE FANFICTIONS OF ACTUAL PEOPLE!!!
DO NOT DO THIS!! EUGH
HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF SOMEONE WROTE THAT SHIT ABOUT YOU???
DISTURBED FOR FUCKING ONE
LORD HAVE MERCY SOME OF YALL GOT PROBLEMS. SEND ME FUCKING HATE, I DONT CARE. GROSS. STOP IT.
How would you feel if people roleplayed/shipped/wrote fanfictionds about you and one of your BEST FRIENDS THAT YOU HAVE NO ROMANTIC INTEREST IN WHATSOEVER?